Business Development Internship at Statice
We are now looking for you to join us as a Business Development Representative to assist our commercial team.
How you can help:
- Building lists of relevant contacts across a diverse range of industries including healthcare, finance, insurance, automotive, consumer technology, and more.
- Contacting and nurturing leads to build interest in Statice products and services and book product demonstration calls with potential clients.
- Assisting with analysis of our lead funnel and adjusting targeting to optimize for high-quality sales conversations.
- Providing feedback from your conversations to the marketing, sales and product teams to help us further develop our messaging, positioning, and product.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A positive, friendly attitude and an ability to build rapport with people from many different walks of life
- Excitement to engage with prospective clients, represent Statice and build lasting relationships
- Persistence and resilience - business development is a numbers game, which means you need to be able to keep on keeping on sometimes!
- Fluency in English and ideally also German (preferred) or another major European language
- Interest in technology and ideally privacy. A technical background (e.g. Business Information Management, Computer Science, etc.) and/or experience with technical terminology is a plus.
- Fun to work with: we'll be spending 8hrs per day with you, so it helps 😉
- Permission to work in Germany
We are a growing team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues is exciting and challenging at the same time and takes the right mindsets and motivations. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- An exciting challenge at the cutting edge of policy, privacy, and technology
- Competitive salary and additional performance-based compensation
- Learning budget
- Great co-workers from interesting backgrounds
- Nice Altbau office in Schoneberg, with proper coffee, standing desks, bi-weekly team breakfasts, etc
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote policy
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Learn more about what we do: statice.ai