Enterprise Sales Manager at Statice
To support our commercial growth, we are looking to hire our first Enterprise Sales Manager.
How you can help:
- Accompany clients through the sales funnel from initial interest to closing.
- Build relationships with relevant industry stakeholders and strategic partners to help position Statice as a leading provider of data anonymization services
- Independently own customer accounts and make sure to provide them with the best possible customer experience
- Travel throughout the EU to meet prospective clients and attend industry events
- Provide feedback back to the team from the market and potential clients.
- Assist in defining sales processes, targets and strategic objectives
We’re looking for someone who ideally has:
- A successful track record in selling complex B2B software products, preferably data/middleware, to enterprise-scale customers
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or customer success at a top tier startup, tech company or consultancy
- Experience in a sales role with demonstrated ability to apply sales frameworks, build compelling narratives and utilize storytelling to influence.
- Outstanding communication skills who can easily explain complex enterprise solutions in simple terms
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, sequence, execute and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We are a growing team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- An exciting challenge at the cutting edge of policy, privacy, and technology
- Competitive base salary plus performance-based commission
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote policy
- 30 days vacation per year
- Support with relocation and visa, if needed
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Learn more about what we do: statice.ai