Privacy Researcher at Statice
How you can help:
- Work and collaborate within a team of experienced people with diverse backgrounds
- Research and implement the privacy-preserving algorithms
- Keep up with the latest research on privacy-enhancing techniques and their applications in machine learning
- Publish, participate in the conferences, interact with the research community
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A proven research track record in privacy-preserving technologies, security and/or cryptography
- Knowledge of anonymization technologies and differential privacy or related privacy mechanisms
- Solid background in mathematical and statistical analysis
- Experience implementing algorithms in common scientific programming language (e.g. Python, R, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with synthetic data
- Experience with Python and its open-source data science ecosystem (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.).
In order to make the process as smooth as possible, we kindly ask you to include links to your relevant projects, publications, or code repositories, if available.
We are a small team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues is exciting and challenging at the same time and takes the right mindsets and motivations. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- An exciting challenge at the cutting edge of policy, privacy, and technology
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Great co-workers
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote policy
- Support with relocation and visa, if needed