WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- Profound communications background, ideally in a B2B environment and/or professional services company with 3+ years of experience
- General marketing knowledge with hands-on experience
- Passion for outstanding copywriting and high-reach content
- Fluency in German and English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in conceptualizing content formats, copywriting, and design tools (e.g., Figma)
- Knowledge in CMS, CRM (Hubspot), and Google Analytics
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Position wattx as the product and venture builder of choice for the German Mittelstand
- Define, own and execute the marketing & communication strategy across all our services
- Develop marketing programs that are sales-oriented and facilitate growth of existing accounts and new business opportunities
- Act both strategically and hands-on across all relevant marketing & communications channels – from LinkedIn to mailings, events, whitepapers, case studies, PR, etc.
- Create content for our channels and inspire our team to develop new content formats together with you
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, including:
- A personal learning budget
- An opt-in pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Next, we prototype, vet, and develop the solutions that evolve from these sessions and develop them as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.