WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 5+ years of professional experience with Python
- Proficiency in building REST APIs
- Proficiency in designing and implementing service-oriented architectures
- Proficiency in using time series, document, and relational databases
- Experience with Docker or similar containerization technology
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Technical design and implementation of the product
- Participation in planning and specifying the product roadmap
- Writing clean and easily maintainable code covered by tests
- Close collaboration with other engineers, researchers, venture developers, data scientists, and HR specialists
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Golang
- Experience designing or operating distributed systems
- DevOps mindset
- GRPC, Flask, FastAPI, Kubernetes
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- An excellent team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
- An office environment where you can learn and thrive
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Quarterly hackathons
- A personal learning budget
- Flexible home-office policy
The engineering culture at wattx is shaped around principles of agile software development and user-centric design. We value pragmatism over idealism, simplicity over complexity, and technological agnosticism over fundamentalism, and we are looking for people who share these values. We stay ahead of the curve by using state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
All applications will be screened without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability.