WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- You are currently pursuing either your bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field
- You have first working experience from internships or student jobs
- You are fluent in both English and German
NICE TO HAVE:
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and you like to cooperate with a team
- You have an approachable personality, and you can communicate with different kinds of people effortlessly
- Learning is an important part of your life and you like to validate your ideas with others
- Working independently is an essential factor for you, and you are keen on sharing your ideas and taking ownership to make them real
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support the creation of new and innovative products, services, and solutions
- Help us to grow by identifying and approaching decision makers of companies that fit our target customer profile
- Actively engage with potential new clients, as you are the initial contact for new clients explaining our services and capabilities
- Support our venture building projects with market and business research
- Help to prepare strategy presentations and pitches
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, including:
- A personal learning budget
- 30 vacation days
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
The Venture Development team at wattx drives the transition from prototype to venture and brings early products to market by identifying new business opportunities, exploring market potentials, and shaping new business models.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Next, we prototype, vet, and develop the solutions that evolve from these sessions and develop them as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.