Machine Learning Engineer at Statice
To support our Machine Learning research and development efforts, we are looking for an additional Machine Learning Engineer.
- Oversee decisions regarding the ML components in the product
- Work and collaborate within a team of experienced people with diverse backgrounds
- Research and implement synthesization algorithms
- Keep up with the latest research on machine learning with a focus on privacy, deep learning, and generative models.
- Continuously share your experience with your colleagues
- Extensive experience in statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Advanced knowledge in deep learning: from theory to popular frameworks.
- Extensive experience with Python and its open-source data science ecosystem (NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).
- Experience with generative models
Nice to have:
- Experience with production machine learning
- Experience with Bayesian statistics and probabilistic programming
- Knowledge about data privacy techniques
We are a growing team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback. Learn more about what we do: statice.ai
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Participation in conferences and events: both as a speaker and as an attendee
- Support with relocation and visa, if needed