based in Berlin, flexible starting date
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As part of the operational team you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us set up the company from the very start. You will get hands-on knowledge in all operational topics, such as strategy, finance, process management, accounting and legal. This position is a great way to jump-start your career in the highly dynamic environment of industrial software or software startups and to acquire an extensive skill set.
- Preparing presentations and materials for strategic planning purposes
- Evaluating, improving and setting up internal processes
- Support in administrative work for accounting and legal (e.g. invoicing)
- Support with recruitment and and HR tasks
- Helping to scale the organization and implementing critical business tools
- Conducting research on public grants, accelerator programs and start-up awards
- Currently in your Bachelor or Master program in a business or technical field
- Experience in business operations, administration or similar
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Good communication skills and trustworthiness
- Great microsoft or google office skills
- Some touchpoints with the manufacturing industry beneficial
- Solid skills in English and German
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please use the application form on our website here: https://stryza.com/operations-intern-working-student-m-f-x/
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.