WHAT YOUR MISSION ENTAILS:
As a product designer, you will work on both operational and strategic tasks. The role will be a mix of hands-on design work and strategic decision-making. You will develop concepts together with our clients, end users, and engineers in a collaborative manner. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside other designers and our venture development team, shaping the product from the ground up.
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience creating product experiences
- The desire to work cross-functionally as well as on your own to impact the direction of where a product is developing
- Experience in going from an idea to an end-to-end product design is a big plus
- Good knowledge of Figma or Sketch
- Experience with building and maintaining design systems
- A project portfolio (or website) showcasing work examples
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a big plus
- Excellent English communication skills, German is a big plus
- Nice to have: Knowledge of qualitative and user-centered design methods including, but not limited to, user interviews, card sorting, usability studies, user flows, persona creation, user journeys
- Nice to have: Experience working with an engineering team and on B2B products
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, incl. an education budget
- A great and supportive team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets and (office) surroundings to learn and thrive in
- Ownership over your projects from day one and an empowering working environment
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- An environment for creating impactful products
- Guidelines and training materials based on industry best practices and our learnings from applying these techniques
- The possibility of working from home
wattx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technology startups within the industrial context with real impact and focus on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects together with our parent company Viessmann, other clients from Mittelstand, and our broad network of partners.
Working with our partners from the Mittelstand enables us to create real solutions that have a substantive impact!