WHAT YOUR MISSION ENTAILS:
As a product designer, you will work on both operational and strategic tasks. The role will be a mix of hands-on design work and strategic decision-making. In the role, you will develop concepts together with our clients, users, and engineers in a collaborative manner. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside our venture development team, shaping the product from the ground up.
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with creating complex product experiences
- A desire to work on your own, impact the direction of where the product is developing
- A project portfolio (website) showcasing work examples
- Experience in going from an idea to end-to-end product design, knowledge of design process
- Command of qualitative and user-centered design methods including, but not limited to, user interviews, card sorting, usability studies, user flows, persona creation, user journeys
- Pro Figma or Sketch skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a big plus
- Knowledge of design systems
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Nice to have: experience working with an engineering team and b2b products
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- A great and supportive team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets and an office environment to learn and thrive in
- Ownership over your projects from day one and an empowered working environment
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- An environment for creating impactful products
- Guidelines and training materials based on industry best practices and our learnings from applying these techniques
- The possibility of working from home
wattx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technology startups within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, with real impact and focus on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
Working with our partners from the Mittelstand enables us to create real solutions that have a real impact!