YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Technical design and implementation of the product
- Ownership of tasks and independence in making technical decisions
- Participation in planning and specifying the product roadmap
- Close collaboration with the engineers, researchers, venture developers, data scientists, and HR specialists
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 4+ years of experience in dedicated frontend projects with modern web frameworks, including at least three-year experience with Angular
- Proficiency in building apps based on REST APIs
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in building and using Design Systems (Style guides)
- Ability to solve the cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
- Writing clean and easily maintainable code covered by tests
- Willingness for collaboration, code review, and pair-programming with other software engineers
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong QA skills
- Proactive communication and excellent teamwork skills
- Self-motivation to deliver projects on agreed deadlines
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working experience with React ecosystem
- UX or Design experience
- Familiarity with BEM, styled-components, JSS, or similar
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with backend technologies: NodeJS, Golang, or Python
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- It is an excellent team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets and an office environment where you can learn and thrive
- Ownership over your projects and an empowered working environment
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process.
- Participation in quarterly hackathons
- A learning budget to allocate as you see fit
- The possibility of working from home
All applications will be screened without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability.
wattx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technology startups within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, with real impact and focus on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
Working with our partners from the Mittelstand enables us to create real solutions that have a real impact!