Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in building (B2B) digital products and technologies.
- Profound expertise in building a product, from conception to launch, while balancing business requirements with user needs.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (English and German).
- You are a citizen of an EU Member State or have a work permit in Germany.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Driving new, digital products forward.
- Working with external stakeholders to identify business goals and ways to achieve them.
- Working closely with our UX designers to identify customer problems in the Industrial-, Construction- and Prop-Tech spaces.
- Collaborating with our designers & engineers to find the best solutions and create prioritized feature lists.
- Managing the backlog and plan development sprints with the engineering team.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in collaborating and leading cross-functional (and remote) teams with internal team members and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of analytics software, which enables you to make data-driven decisions in design discussions.
- Understanding the difference between the front-end and back-end roles and a first grasp of APIs, AI, ML, IoT, etc.
- You can navigate your workload flexibly and deliver your results within the set time frames.
- Always have an eye for the product vision.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ownership over your projects and an empowered working environment.
- An excellent team with diverse and highly advanced skillsets
- An office environment where you can learn and thrive.
- You have the freedom to find your personal career path, and we will support you with a dedicated learning budget to realize it.
- Flexible mobile work policy.
- Quarterly hackathons.
- A competitive compensation package.
- An inclusive work culture, awaiting your input.
The User Experience team at wattx consists of Product Managers and Product Designers. We are an international bunch of people with different backgrounds and skill sets, where each team member is amazing in their own right. We focus on delivering the best experience possible for our users and external partners across all of our products. Not only that, but we bring joy and value to them, and make it easy for people to enjoy the products we create every day.
wattx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technologies in the industrial and consumer Internet of things. We are a full-stack team consisting of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers and designers, venture developers, and strategists. We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped and vetted as pilots with clients, investors, and potential partners.
All applications will be screened without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability.