WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- You are currently pursuing either your bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field.
- You have first working experience from internships or student jobs.
- You are fluent in English and German.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Learning is an important part of your life and you like to validate your ideas with others
- You are a critical thinker with a structured mind
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and you like to cooperate with others
- Working independently is an important factor for you and you are keen on sharing your ideas and taking ownership to make them real.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Helping to create new and innovative products, services, and solutions.
- Supporting our projects with market and business research.
- Actively engaging in strategic discussions.
- Helping to prepare strategy presentations and pitches.
- Working with our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, including:
- A personal learning budget
- An opt-in pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
The Venture Development team at wattx drives the transition from prototype to venture and brings early products to market by identifying new business opportunities, exploring market potentials, and shaping business models.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Next, we prototype, vet, and develop the solutions that evolve from these sessions and develop them as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.