WHAT YOUR MISSION ENTAILS:
You will collaborate on one or multiple projects in the area of Construction Tech, Prop Tech, and Sustainability. To excel in this you will...
- Help to create new and innovative products, services and solutions.
- Get a deep understanding of technology-driven ventures.
- Support our projects with market and business research.
- Work with our clients.
- Actively engage in strategic discussions.
- Help to prepare strategy presentations and pitches.
- Gain access to the ideal setting to engage with your wildest tech-ideas.
- Most importantly, learn as much during an internship with us as you would throughout an entire university degree!
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- You are currently pursuing either your bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field.
- You have first working experience from interesting internships or student jobs.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and you like to cooperate with others
- Working independently is an important factor for you and you are keen on sharing your ideas and take ownership to make them real
- Learning is an important part of your life and you like to validate your ideas with others
- You are a critical thinker with a structured mind
- You are fluent in English and German (German language skills are a huge plus).
- You want to be part of the exciting deep tech venture space.
- Last but not least: you’re a true team player who is committed to putting the team first - always.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 3 months with a possibility to extend
- Starting date: ASAP
- A competitive compensation package
- A great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets and an office environment to learn and thrive in.
- Ownership over your projects from day one and an empowered working environment.
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process.
- Guidelines and training materials based on industry best practices and our learnings from applying these techniques.
- The possibility of working from home.
All applications will be screened without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability.
wattx is a new kind of company builder focused on solving problems by using deep technologies. We are a full-stack team: hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers and designers, venture developers, and strategists. We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects with our parent company Viessmann, as well as with other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
Working with our partners from the Mittelstand enables us to create real solutions that have a real impact!