As Business Development Manager, you will directly work with the founders on a variety of tasks and learn about all different aspects of company building. Your tasks will include
Set up and execute marketing and sales campaigns
Validate different industries, markets and applications where we can apply our technology and define a strategy on how to reach them
Support us in our hiring activities to bring the best people possible on board
Support operational activities and automate repetitive tasks
You will get the chance to become an expert on how to implement AI in industrial companies and meet our network of customers and investors.
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are an experienced team that combines the latest knowledge in machine learning and software engineering with more than 50 years of automation and machine vision experience. Our team consists of 13 people from 8 countries and works from Berlin, Modena (IT) and further remote locations. We value transparency, honesty, customer-focus and open-mindedness, and are looking forward to your valuable contribution to our culture.
Join us, if you are also excited by applying machine learning to a real-world problem in an industrial environment and are driven to support our customers in Europe to manifest their industrial position.
- You are a graduate with a Bachelor's/Master's degree
- You have relevant work experience in sales in an industrial B2B environment, consulting, VC or in another startup
- You have a proactive mindset
- The ability to work reliably, independently and structured
- A drive to learn and a keen interest in Startups and the B2B space
- You look for a role where you can be creative in shaping a company
- You are proficient in writing and speaking German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package, coming with 30 days of vacation
- Joining a VC-backed industrial B2B startup at an early stage
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Continuous improvement: learn everyday something new from our team of experts
- Flexibility in work environment
- Regular team events and an office in Prenzlauer Berg