WHAT YOUR MISSION ENTAILS:
You will support one or multiple projects in the area of Construction Tech, Prop Tech, and Sustainability. To excel in this you will...
- Establish entirely new business models for B2B customers, our clients, or our parent company Viessman by leveraging the skillsets within wattx.
- Lead cross-functional teams to transform ideation insights and concepts into new business models with technology.
- Identify disruptive innovations, market trends, and startups to fuel wattx’s ideation funnel.
- Regularly summarize your research and create memos, reports, or blog articles for relevant stakeholders.
- Project manage the venture development process – drive the project from a business perspective, scope out, and define project timelines (with the support of the other teams!) for the ventures.
- Be the main point of contact for our clients (incl. project clients and stakeholders from our parent company Viessmann.)
- Prepare strategic documents, presentations, handovers, and venture pitch decks for board meetings and do or die sessions.
- Communicate, set up meetings, and draft terms with our many partners in the startup space.
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- You hold at least a master’s degree in management, economics, innovation, engineering, or a related field and have demonstrated strong experience in these fields.
- You have at least one year of relevant full-time work experience in consulting, venture building, product development, project management or in tech startups.
- You are driven by taking ownership and responsibility for the outcome of a project in an entrepreneurial environment and passionate about technological trends, innovation, and startups.
- You are a strong strategic thinker who can take complex problems and break them down into actionable steps and a project plan.
- You have world-class interpersonal and communication skills, and leadership experience.
- You are an independent, pro-active problem solver with a hands-on approach. You are highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing, complex environment.
- You are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus.
- You pay great attention to detail.
- Last but not least: you’re a true team player who is committed putting the team first – always.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package.
- A great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets and an office environment to learn and thrive in.
- Ownership over your projects and an empowered working environment.
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process.
- Guidelines and training materials based on industry best practice and our learnings from applying these techniques.
- A learning budget to allocate as you see fit.
All applications will be screened without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, disability, or age.
wattx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technology startups, in the space of Construction Tech, Prop Tech, with real impact and focus on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, and designers as well as venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects with our parent company Viessmann, as well as with other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
Working with our partners from the Mittelstand enables us to create real solutions that have a real impact!